Friday 11 March 2016

Cutest card...

Friday 11th March 2016

Such a nice message
Thank-you Ffion!
I had the most beautiful leaving card from Ffion and her little brother Griff. They have been very regular customers for all their lives. Ffion told me she made the card herself and there was a chick on the back. She aid that  her mummy bought the present - some ginger body butter from the Body Shop. It was so lovely - it brought tears to my eyes. Oh dear - what will I be like on the last day? There was such a nice message inside. I love my customers!
The Knit and Natterers wanted me to take their photo this week - so I obliged. They seem to be going from strength to strength!

Another customer who shall be nameless covered my carpet in mud today! He runs a gardening business and he came in to print out his invoices. He does this most weeks - it's nice to think we are helping to keep a small business going :-) He did apologise about the muddy footprints - as he couldn't deny it was him since the they went from the front door to his seat at the computers! I told him not to worry as it would hoover up once they dried out!

My Blast from the Past is one of my favourite displays that I did for Family History Week - I just love the quote! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment